SR SEWING - Did a terrible job,unfinished,then quit, no receipt
SR SEWING, Naperville, IL. A marine canvas and upholstery service, started a cockpit enclosure for my boat, a new canvas Bimini top, a canvas front panel above windshield with clear vinyl windows and two canvas and clear vinyl side panels. SR started making the new parts with a payment for materials, when the job was half done I paid a payment again, I requested a reciept with the company name on it on his next trip, when the front panel came out I didn;t like the quality, wanted it fixed, and he got all insulted, he quit and stuck me with an incomplete job, no receipt, and nothing fits properly.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Canvas Boat Enclosure
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Sam provides a program as many other digital marketers do. Its basically the same program, how to find clients based on FB ads, video or webinar and then close them..."
- "I was a model for Colby Models and Ryan Colby for 3 years. I never met anyone who made more than $100.00 total after being with them for 3 years...."
- "I was reading through the reviews during the process of ordering my second Craftmatic bed. Our first was a dual king in 1995. My husband and I loved..."
- "We had LeafFilter installed and received a lifetime warranty for the system. Six years later the filter screen pulled away and off of a gutter (see picture). We..."
- "I had to have pockets sewed back together. The pants are fraying at the bottom of the legs AND the belt loops. Normally Dockers have served me well but in..."
- "I am very disappointed with Panera in Schaumburg, IL at Golf Rd/ Basswood Rd. I ordered a Frontega Chicken sandwich and when the clerk handed me the bag and I..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."
- "I lost 80 lbs in 2+ months. This Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE is amazing.I started at 430 lbs and now 350 lbs simply by following instructions and rules. No tricks.Amazing feeling..."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."